Sunday, May 22, 2011

Just a Few Things. . .

Just a few things we've been up to around here.

I want to say: Friday April 29th

We dropped some photos off at my grandparents house and they took us to see their neighbors baby ponies.




April 30th

We had a visit from some of my family that live in Las Vegas. I got to see my cousins little girl. I haven't seen her since she was a baby and she is now 4. We had fun visiting, and enjoyed their company.



Saturday May 7

We celebrated my dad's 64th birthday.



Baby M after trying chocolate cake for the first time.



Saturday May 14th

We went to a Pirate Party at a local grocery store. They were celebrating the new "Pirate's of the Carribean" movie.





Big H was afraid of this pirate ship.



When we got there they were closing up due to weather, but that didn't stop us from getting some nice pirate tattoos and enjoying a lunch in the deli. The boys even got balloons.



Saturday May 21st

I went to the UVU car show with my Dad. I was so excited for Little H to see the car show this year. The boys loved it! They even started to pose by the cars for me as I took pictures.





1 comment:

  1. I love the chocolate cake photo... priceless! Sounds like some fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete