Friday, May 11, 2012

Revenge of the Baby

I took the boys to the park and Baby M wondered off a little far. I asked Little H to go fetch his brother to which he said, "No!"

"Here, go get him and you can have a treat."

He was still not happy with the terms.

"Oh, never mind he's walking back."

I forget about the situation for a minute. Next thing I know Little H is tackling Baby M to the ground, on the concrete, just yards from where I was sitting. I was all prepared to take disciplinary action when Little H looks at me and says, "I get a treat?"

Apparently the negotiating terms of earlier were still on the table. I felt so bad. He thought he was helping. I told him not to tackle him next time.

Well Baby M did not forgive so easily. The next day I stepped outside to check on the boys. I found Little H screaming, "No! No! Nooo!"

I then saw Baby M, holding a rock, smiling like he's playing some game.

I scream,"No!"

Baby M chucks the rock right at Little H's head. I was in shock!

Disciplinary actions were taken that time.


No comments:

Post a Comment