Monday, January 21, 2013

A New Year of Cuteness!

Once again the boys keep us laughing with their funny ways. And once again I want to write down what I remember, while I remember.

Big H calls "The Polar Express" "Gordan's Express". Its so cute! Gordan is a train from Thomas and Friends". He often says, "I'm strongest and best and pull the express." Thus making "The Polar Express" "Gordan's Express".

Big H continues to be a helper. The other day, we were headed somewhere, and he got me my coat from the coat closet. So cute!

The other night the boys rode home with Craig. When they came in they said, "Mom! We bought you flowers!" Seriously, melted my heart!

Big H started a dance class. He loves to dance, and sing. We were watching "Hercules" and he was mimicking the Gospel Singers.

Little M likes to tattle. He always says, "'e 'it me (He hit me)." One time he fell of the bed and tattled on the bed.

In this house there is serious drama over super hero clothing. I cannot tell you how many times we've had to fight with the boys, mostly Big H, over which shirt to wear. It always one superhero shirt Vs another. As soon as they are clean they want to wear them all in one day. Then when favorites aren't clean, or one suddenly wants to wear Spiderman, chaos ensues.

Little M plays into the drama too, but with Thomas stuff. 

The twins are such moms. The other day Big H helped Little H cut his pancakes. Little helped Big H button his jammies. And they like to help each other with brushing teeth.

Baby S is starting to sit on his own.

A while back I met my friend at the mall, and took Little M. He flirted with the carousel atendent the whole time-- held her hand, sat on her lap, convinced her he was cute. Someone paid for an extra ride and she gave it to Little M.

Now for some pics. There are some of making gingerbread houses at grandma's. Big H said, " I'm putting on lights."
Theres us walking down main street on "Small Business Saturday." The boys in their Christmas pj's on Thanksgiving night. The  fam at Sundance after family pics. And the rest are from other stories, or just for fun.


























1 comment: