Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Father's Day and Craig's Birthday

Father's Day




When Craig got off work the boys and I took him out to the van to reveal his amazing Father's/Birth-Day



Tada!





It's a brand new Bike Trailer.



The boys were so excited! They though it was for them. They kept saying, "Oh! Thank you mom!" in that tone that says, "I will never do anything bad again because you bought me this".

Craig loved his present. He took the boys for a ride all over the neighborhood.

While Craig pulled the boys all over the neighborhood I made him a yummy breakfast of hootenanny and buttermilk syrup.

We then went to church, and later we took my Dad his gifts.


I hope all the Dad's out there enjoyed their Father's Day!

Birthday

For Craig's Birthday I wasn't really sure what to do. He wanted to have a pool party with some friends, but with school and work I didn't have the energy to plan it. So instead we spent the day treating him to some fun activities.

First we stopped at the store where Craig bought some new shorts, and the boys convinced us to get them another superhero shirt. We also bought some many flags. The boys love The Flag.






I then treated Craig to lunch at the BYU Creamery.







This was the first time Baby S got mistaken for a girl so I kept taking pictures of him to see if he looked girlie.




 Then we went to the Provo Rec Center to check out their new pool. They have been revamping the rec center pools around here to look like mini water parks. It's pretty cool!










It was super nice and super fun. They have a bunch of family dressing rooms, and the boys loved all the activities they had. They all really enjoyed going down the slides with us, and I had fun jumping off the little cliff/waterfall thing.

After that we got dinner, and my parents brought Craig's cake over. We sang happy birthday and the boys took turn blowing out candles.






No comments:

Post a Comment