Friday, August 2, 2013

Mini Camping Trip

I've had the awesome opportunity of getting to know some of the most amazing women. Though I have several groups of amazing women friends, this group happens to be my Book Club Group. And on Saturday the 20th they invited me to join them on a little camping expo up Hobble Creek Canyon. It was so much fun. Camping without all the stress.




The boys had so much fun playing in the creek.




 They were completely filthy by the end of the night.

The girls brought a bunch of great food to cook in camp fire dinners. We ate, roasted marshmallows and then packed up and went home. It was great! The boys had fun running around and playing with all the kids. And I enjoyed a fun day out with friends. Thanks for giving us an excuse to get out and do something ladies! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment