Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 6, 2209: Happy Birthday to Me!

I may not be able remember how old I am, but I still enjoy to celebrate the day of my birth every year.

On my birthday I took the boys out to their Great Grandma A's to show her their costumes. When I came home my husband gave my some pretty white roses, and we all went to dinner at this really good Chinese Restaurant in town. On the way to the restaurant we stopped for some grocery's. I bought some donuts and some candle's for later.

We came home to find a present from Kaden for me on the table. He gave me some decorative pumpkins and some candy :)

I had Craig stick a candle in a doughnut and he sang "Happy Birthday" to me.




The next day my parents watched the boys while Craig and I went to "Little Shop of Horrors" at the Hale. Not one of my favorite shows, but it was a very fun production. It was nice to get out and see a play again.

On Sunday my mom had us over for cake and ice cream.





Thanks everyone for the wonderful birthday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun one!
    I like the donut candle thing, we do that too.
    The picture with you & the boys on your lap is so so cute, I like your hair down like that...

    The boys faces are always priceless, always wondering what is going on and always just "along for the ride"

    ReplyDelete