Tuesday, November 24, 2009

October 31, 2009: Happy Halloween!

Halloween is one of my FAVORITE holidays. And it was even better to celebrate it with my 2 little boys this year.




As you can see we spiffed up Hyrum's costume a bit.




Craig took an overtime shift on Halloween, so we started our Trick or Treating early. We were headed out of town to find a good trick or treating spot, and we noticed there was a big parade on Main Street. Apparently it was a big trick or treating event. It looked like fun so we decided to join in.




This is our neighbor's dog. I think she's adorable!



We had to wait in a big line, but once we got to the first bowl of candy things moved along pretty smoothly.



After our Main Street venture Craig went to work and the boys took a nap. When the boys woke up we headed to my parents to do some traditional trick or treating.



I took this picture for Craig. This was in my parent's neighbor's yard.



Later that night the boy's cousins came over and did some trick or treating.



Happy Halloween Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment