Friday, January 15, 2010

January 11, 2010: We'd Like to Welcome. . .



On Monday my brother got to experience the miracle of childbirth as he welcomed his first baby into the world. Brady and Jessica are the proud parents of a little baby boy.








This is Jessica's third boy, and this makes 6 grandsons for our family- no granddaughters. The little guy was early but weighed in at a healthy 7.5 pounds and he is 19 inches long.








He sure is a cutie, and we are excited to welcome him into the family.

4 comments:

  1. way cute family, I'm so glad Brady finally has one that is totally his!
    I got to hold him, he's soooo tiny & cute. You forget how little they come in a matter of months. Kendra is massive lol

    7.5 pounds is a good size for him being early, I'm glad Jessica's stress can be over now- I would hate bedrest, and especially bedrest in the hospital- yuck!
    I totally love the picture of your family all standing outside the windows of the nursery, that is too adorable.

    Congrats to them!! I'm happy for Jessica & Brady. Now it's up to you to finally bring them a granddaughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia, you'll have to tell Brady and Jessica congrats from Joel and me. We're very happy and excited for them both. Congrats on your little boy learning how to crawl too. It's a hectic time, but they seem so much more content when they can get around a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping I got his stats right. I'm pretty sure he was 7.5 pounds, but now we're not sure if he was 19 inches or 21 inches.

    Becky- Thanks! I'll let them know. It is sort of bitter sweet to have crawlers. It's a bit more work for you, but it does make them happier then when they would try to move and get stuck :)

    ReplyDelete