Friday, January 15, 2010

New Years Resolutions!



I've never been good at resolutions. I think the proof lies in the fact that I've been making the same resolutions since high school.

This year isn't much different. We're pretty much taking it one day at a time, so resolutions seem out of the question. But we have been doing something that resembles a resolution. We have managed to keep it so far, and I'm rather proud of us so I thought I'd mention it here.

Craig may join the ROTC and if so he needs to pass a physical test. Thanks to the requirements of the army my husband finally agreed to run with me in the mornings. We've kept it up so far, and I hope we can continue to do so. I feel so much better after our morning runs. Even if the air is crummy.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go you two! And good luck in all your pursuits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it ironic that running could make us sick in this weather. UGH. Bring on the snow to clear it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute family pic! I love it. Your dress is darling. Did you read my new years resolution thing?!?! ahhahahha

    ReplyDelete