Monday, March 8, 2010

And Then There Was One!



We managed to do something slightly normal in our family. After a visit to the doctor we found out that there is just one baby heart beat in mom's tummy. Yes that's right I said, "baby," and I said, "one." We actually wanted to get pregnant, and managed to do so right before Craig lost his job. Even so we are overjoyed to welcome our newest member to the family.

I'm 14 weeks along right now, and the doctor says everything sounded good this morning. A few more weeks, and we may be able to find out what it is.

3 comments:

  1. ok I have a few questions. well, first off congrats! ok, so did you get preg with twins via clomid or invitro? Second, and I dont know why I ask this but did you have a home birth?? email me back if you want on facebook or whatever and please lets get togther asap

    ReplyDelete
  2. congradulations! I love babies! I hope everything goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete