Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year Everyone!

We're all dressed and ready to ring in the new year.




With Craig at work I made plans to spend the evening with my parents. We enjoyed good food and family- that's usually the case when events take place at my parents.



Big H sat by the pumpkin cheese ball- its a sweet cheese ball that you put on wafers or graham crackers- and he kept grabbing the knife and digging in. I got him his own knife and smeared some on his plate, but that wasn't good enough. Grandma finally moved it to another table.



Boy were the kids excited. Nephew K got so excited waiting for his other cousins to come he just had to pull out the poppers- he calls them fireworks and that's probably a better term then the one I came up with.




This is what the twins thought about the poppers.



They didn't much care for the curly streamers either.



Finally the cousins arrived and, boy, was it chaos.



They had fun playing with each other, and we even got them all rounded up for a picture in their pj's. Baby M was downstairs asleep at this point. It was probably better that he wasn't in the pic because I forgot his pj's.



Craig made it home just in time. Lucky me! I get my New Years Kiss!



My brother was also able to stop by when he had a break at work.



HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!



Of course, all my men have to get a kiss!




Lets light some fire works! The older kids were way excited. The twins were still scared, and I didn't have the energy to try and get them into it.





Nephew M rang in the New Year by learning how to climb up the stairs.



Sadly Craig had to turn around and go right back to works at 6:00 AM. But after he got home, on New Years Day, we made plans to go sledding. My parents watched the baby and we took the twins.








The boys weren't too impressed. We bundled them up good, but I think they still got really cold. Plus, we went at nap time to try and accommodate everyone, that wanted to come but ended up not being able to make it, so they were pretty grumpy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love all your pictures from Christmas and the New Year! It looks like you've had so much fun. I can't believe you kept your boys up until midnight! You are sooo brave! I'll bet it was fun for them. I also loved your twins in their shepherd costumes. So darn cute!

    ReplyDelete