Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Need to Write it Down Somewhere



Cute Little Boy Moments:

The other night the boys were watching The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Big H kept pushing buttons and skipping ahead in chapters.

"Stop pushing buttons!" I said.

Then Big H kept asking me for something. I assumed he wanted to watch the part where Jack sings "What's This!" So I pushed the chapter button back to that part of the movie. I then walked out of the room and turned around to find Little H standing in the door frame. He was saying something that I couldn't quite understand. Then it all became clear.

"Hey, don't push buttons Mom!"

The boys and I drove to church today. The twins like to climb up to the front seat to get out of the car. We were getting out and I look up to see Big H, opening and closing the vanity mirror, saying, "I see Henrum. I see Henrum."

As we walked up to go to nursery-- not just to drop of the twins, but to report for duty since I was subbing-- Little H kept yelling, "Lets go Ursery! Ursery!"

My parents have a little oval train set on their dining room table. It's an electric one. The twins played and played with it all night. Along with my Nephew K. The train track is small and tricky so my Dad got tired of having to fix it. After my nephew left to go home, Little H kept begging to play with the train set again.

"No more train! You guys keep braking it!" My dad said sternly.

"I don't break!" Little H, yelled back.



In other News:

I forgot to inform everyone that Craig got in a car accident. He came up over a bridge, on a road where the speed limit is 55 mph, to find they had put up a signal and made a one lane road. He rear ended the guy in front of him. According to Craig, my Mom, my Dad, the officer at the scene and others it was a very unsafe situation. There were few warning signs, and many other accidents had occurred. So Craig's poor car, Mitzy, is totaled. We are very thankful to Craig's parents for loaning us a car until we can buy a new one!

I also forgot to mention that Craig got a new job. As far as I understand it, he makes the brains for the blend tech blenders. The place he works is called Computral(sp?). He seems pretty happy with it so far. Twelve hour shifts aren't my favorite, but I'm going to have to get used to it seeing how Craig is going into nursing.

Along with that job he works at a couple Home healthcare places. He was working at a rehabilitation home, up in Salt Lake, but he lost that job over the summer.

We have also discovered that our camera has called it quits-- didn't even give us a two week notice. Luckily there are a few good Black Friday deals coming up, but still it wasn't an expense we were planning on. We may still be able to reclaim the camera, but chances are kind of slim. It's not necessarily a necessity, but it is kind of an important thing for us.

Well that's just some of the updates I've neglected to include in my posts. I'm sure there is more, but that is all my brain can recall for now.

Hope Everyone has fun plans for Turkey Day!

1 comment:

  1. So, is Craig sleeping? EVER?! Cra-azy!

    Isn't it LOVELY when they are excited to go to nursery?! Now there's a milestone worth celebrating :) Of course, then there's Tomy who is STILL having a hard time and he's 5! OI!

    ReplyDelete