Thursday, July 12, 2012

Boy, Oh Boy!

Just more pictures and some stories.

Big H likes to use the word "honey"
"Honey, what you doing?"
"Oh, honey!"
Ever since he's started saying it we've noticed how much we say it.

Whenever I go into the boys playroom Big H comes in and says, " What you doing in my house?"

Big H is such a cute big brother. He's technically the oldest, and he really owns up to that at times. The other day we went to swim, at my parents house, and he helped me get Baby M's swimsuit on. He started by trying to take off Baby M's shoes . Then he held the swimsuit up to Baby M so he could step in. Baby M didn't get it though, and just screamed.

The twins have been having some arguments lately.
"Its not Craig. It's Dad."
"It's not Dad. It's Craig."
"It's not mom. It's Tricia."
"It's not Tricia. It's Mom."

Baby M said,"Fish," the other night. It was cute!
He also says, "Mine!" He sounds just like the seagulls in Finding Nemo when he does. 

Baby M likes to mimic too. He'd followed me around the house, while I talked on the phone, talking and laughing just like me on a little toy phone. And one time Craig was exclaiming something to me and he threw his arms up in the air. Baby M was standing right by him, giving me a look, exclaiming something in gibberish and he threw his arms up too. It was way funnier in real life than I could ever make it sound in written form.

Cute boys! Fun times! Cute pictures! Enjoy :)














No comments:

Post a Comment