Saturday, August 18, 2012

July 24th

These are the only 3 pictures I have from our 24th of July celebrations. Why? Because Craig's sister, Saddie, came to visit, for the 23rd and 24th, and I spent the entire time talking her ear off. Seriously I talk way too much when I finally get some adult interaction. Sometimes I go home and rehearse my conversations over and over again. Analyzing them. Wondering if I sounded like a complete idiot. Asking myself why I couldn't just shut up. Yeah I talked a lot. Into all hours of the night. And I greatly appreciate Saddie letting me gab on. I really enjoyed her visit. And its always fun to have cousins come and play with our over energized boys.

My family planned a small get together at the pool. I wasn't sure what everyone wanted to do that day, but it didnt seem like their was much else going on, so we enjoyed a fun 24th BBQ and some pool time.

Later, Big H requested to go outside and watch fireworks. Little H is still kind of timid about fireworks so he watched a movie. Baby M, always anxious to get outside, joined us for firework watching.

It was a fun celebration, and a fun visit from Saddie.

I wish I could come up with some spiritual thought about the pioneers and all they sacrificed in coming here, but my brain won't allow anything great and expounding to come to the surface right now. It likes to do that to me this pregnancy. My favorite is the toll it takes on my social skills. Seriously, I've completely blanked out during conversations. And my mind, and mouth, cannot form words to answer questions or give input. Its great fun! Just know that our family is truly grateful for the pioneers. Even if I cant greatly express it right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment