Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Jumpin' Around

On the 9th of August we went to my cousin's son's birthday party. It was at one of those jumping, big blow up, bouncy toys place. The boys loved it!

Little H made me go down a big blow up slide over and over. I drew the line at crawling into the little doors on the bouncy houses.

He then kept insisting that I jump on the giant, inflatable pillow thing. I told him the slide was enough, but I'm just too big of a push over and jumped on the pillow anyway.

We enjoyed some yummy cake. The boys were happily eating The Hulk cake until they noticed the "Super Stars" cake-- Captain America. I told them cake is cake and just to eat what they had, but my aunt graciously cut them a piece of the "Super Stars" cake. If you can spot the picture of them eating it you can see they were thrilled.

Thanks to my cousin for inviting us. We all had a blast!







1 comment: