Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 20 through the 30th, 2009: Moving, Mayhem and more

I'm sure you're not surprised to hear that we have been quite busy this last week and a half-ish.

Craig- Switched to four tens, and now has Monday's off. He leaves for work at 5:00 in the morning now.

Tricia- Started work on the 20th. It doesn't look like I'll be able to keep working though. I do still enjoy my job, and I find myself enjoying my boys more too, but it's just too hard with Craig working during the day. I'm trying to hang in there for another month. My sister-in-law is watching the boys and says that if I quit at the end of September that should work good for them.

The boys- Have started to show a liking for country music. Mostly for Garth Brooks. I'm not even joking or embellishing here. They even have their favorite songs. Little H loves "The River" and "When You Come Back to Me Again", but when "Beer Run" comes on he lets you know he does not approve. Big H loves "Standing Outside the Fire" and "American Honky Tonk Bar Association". I swear I'm telling the truth. Though this pattern may change in a week or so, you put these songs on whenever they get fussy and they quiet right down.



Big H- Has finally gotten past the screaming phase and is now his lovable and enjoyable self. He even goes right down for naps without any complaint- for the most part.



Little H- Has entered the screaming stage. We thought Big H was bad, but we had no idea.

The Family- Finally got insurance set back up, and we are now trying to get to all those much needed appointments. The boys are going to the doc tomorrow and they will probably get more shots :(

We cleaned up the playground at the apartments on Saturday. My dad came and helped and we finally got it looking fairly decent. This is one of the few projects we've tried to have finished before we move.

We're all getting ready and set to move out this week. Hopefully we can get most of it done on Monday.

We had a birthday Party for my brother, Brady, on Saturday.





We all had fun swimming in the pool and eating hot dogs, hamburgers and cheesecake yum!

6 comments:

  1. lol that is sooo cute!! I believe you that they have their favorite songs, that's so cute. You're a great mommy!

    I like the photo with like 4 baby life floaties, your mom does have a lot of young swimmers!

    sorry little H screams more then then you ever thought was imagineable. That is so awesome Jessica can help out so much. Does she not work? Lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!

    yeah Jessica stays at home now, so we pay her to watch the boys while I go to work. Fun fun! Being a working mom is hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Springville. We're living at my parents for the time being until we find out if our loan goes through for the house we want to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you two have been busy. I hope you can get the house soon. Don't let Grandpa S. know that the boys like country instead of rock n roll. I believe if it helps keep them happy go for it!

    ReplyDelete