Thursday, October 15, 2009

October 13, 2009: Witches at Gardner Village



On Tuesday the boys and I met Craig up at Gardner Village for our traditional Halloween visit. We decided to go during the day, and before it got too crowded, but unfortunately we picked a day that was windy and stormy. Everyone still enjoyed themselves though.





We, of course, visited the candy store. I got a giant peanut butter cup and Craig got a caramel apple. Then we walked around and took some pictures with the witches.







The boys started to get hungry so we headed to Archibald's Restaurant to feed them. Apparently they don't allow strollers in there, so we had to park ours outside. We fed the boys and got some food for ourselves.



After dinner, we headed to the Christmas Store to get out of the rain. This is my favorite store! We picked up some "Baby's first Christmas" ornaments for the boys, and bought a few other decorations that were on clearance.





The best part of this trip was that we finally wore my nephew out and he slept for the whole drive home. ;)

2 comments:

  1. are you serious? i live like 1 block from this place & you didn't even tell me you were coming?!?!
    kelton is terrified to go there, he hates those witches ... so we wouldn't have came anyway lol ~ cute pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Oh my gosh that cracks me up ;) Poor kid! I should have called. I had no idea you were that close. We'll be making other trips I'm sure. I always like to go up around Christmas time :)

    ReplyDelete