Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Yes We are Those Kind of People

I have to admit it- even though I've spent a majority of my life dressing up my animals in costumes- we have become those people who put outfits on their small dogs. Yes we bought an actual article of clothing for our pet that she wears daily.

OK. . .OK. . .we bought two!



She just seems so cold up here, and since they have such cute Halloween outfits we thought, "Why not be festive?"

Well she's going to be cold all winter and she can't wear that pumpkin sweater the whole time, so we bought here a pink doggy coat too.



I know it's tacky, but truthfully I've kind of always wanted an excuse to buy my dog a sweater.

On another note look at the cute bag I made for my friend during conference! So this is a first and they will only get better, but I still thought it looked pretty cute.

1 comment:

  1. That was one of the funniest posts of all time. I was seriously lolling. I'm glad you've come to terms with the fact that you're one of "those people." I'm just glad it's you and not me ;o)

    ReplyDelete