Sunday, October 4, 2009

October 3, 2009: Girls Night Out With the Boys!

Saturday, during the priesthood session, my mom and I took our semi-annual girls night out. The boys had to join us but we didn't mind too much. We went shopping at Burlington where we both bought some clothes- I actually bought me clothes instead of the boys for the first time in 4 months- and we went in on a stroller for my newest niece or nephew that will be here in February.

After shopping we went to eat at Mimi's Cafe!

Little H was in a playful mood. He was talking and grabbing at everything. He even grabbed the glasses off of Grandma's face.



Big H just sat there solemn and happy.



We all enjoyed our meal until the end when we found out that both boys had messed in their diapers and their clothes. I really need to start bringing the spare clothes bag with me. And I need to put plastic bags in the actual diaper bag. Luckily Mimi's was very accommodating.

All in all it was a very enjoyable evening. Thanks For the wonderful night out boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment