Monday, April 18, 2011

Did You Think You'd Get Away Without Helping?

Craig and I have been crazy busy this last week working on the house. We've been rearranging, cleaning, painting, hanging things up and all of the above. We even moved Baby M into the twins room downstairs.




All the improvements we've put off, for the last year, were shoved into last week-- and we're not even done yet.

Tonight we started hanging up frames, etc., around the house.






Well now I have to fill these frames and that is where I need your help. I need some pictures of Craig and his family. Old pictures of grandparents. Favorite family photos. Pictures of his parents-- preferably as a young couple if that is at all possible. I'm also looking for a formal type picture of Craig from Highschool or pre-mission. If anyone has anything you can send it to my email: queen_bee_223@yahoo.com

Or you can email me for my house address.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks! I'll post pics of all our changes as soon as my house looks semi decent again.

On a funner note. The card board boxes from our recent projects went to good use. I built a fort with the boys on Sunday. It was kind of an exhausting ordeal, but I think they enjoyed it. The project kind of sapped my patience so I hope I didn't ruin it for them.

Here's our fort!




The tunnel eventually collapsed, and my nephew requested a chimney, so I took it and turned it into a fireplace with a chimney.



I cut a window too, but I accidentally cut it out of the sticker wall, so we turned the piece I cut out into a masterpiece to be displayed on the mantel.

Sadly a gust of wind took the fort out, and with the latest renovations-- the chimney and fireplace-- I couldn't lift it back up with out it ripping apart. I tried to remake it in the living room, but it never was the same. Off to the recycling bin with this fort!

No comments:

Post a Comment