Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring is Here!



Spring means snow one day and shorts the next. Yes on Sunday we woke up to find snow outside. Oddly enough it wasn't that cold, but still there was snow.

Spring means blossoms on the tree in the front yard!





One of my favorite things about spring is the blossoms. These blossoms still look so pretty. Even after surviving a snow storm.

Spring means Baby M's first swing in a swing at the park. He loved it! I didn't have the camera though, so I couldn't capture the moment. You can enjoy this video of him swinging in the baby swing though. Sorry it's kind of long and boring. By the way, the boys all wore shorts to the park. Isn't that amazing?




Spring is amazing! I'll endure any winter if it means I get a spring!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! It's our turn for the snow today. And to think it was in the 80s just last week.

    ReplyDelete