Tuesday, June 28, 2011

An A for Effort!

Two stars for cuteness! And a smiley for Fun!



Warning this post is mostly meant for bragging


Big H is just the cutest. He really is the best big brother. He takes care of his siblings so well. Even Baby M, whom he tends to yell at for the most part. He always makes sure everyone has a binkie, a blankie and food or a toy-- depending on where we are. He also helps me wash everyone up in the tub. And whenever Little H cries for a toy Big H has, Big H happily passes it over. Usually without a tantrum. All you need to do is ask. He even takes care of his mommy. The other day he gave me a chip which I gave to Baby M. He then started yelling "Mommy! Mommy!" I looked up and he handed me another chip. Just making sure I got one too. So sweet!

Big H likes to help Mom and Dad. We've been doing a lot of yard work and the other day I came out to find him with my gloves, helping Craig with some pruning. He also helped me with shoveling dirt too. One day he brought the snow shovel over to the flower bed I was working on and starting shoveling as best as he could. He even tried to help my dad out at my Grandma A's house. But he couldn't even find a snow shovel there all he could find was a long stick that was once the handle to a shovel.



Yard work has it's disadvantages though. All my sweet boys must have sweet blood like their dad because the mosquitoes love them. I think Big H is holds the record though. Just look at that poor back. He seems to have a little of Uncle Brady in him too because sometimes those bites will swell. One of them looked started to look like goiter on his neck.



Shortly after the Father's Day scrubs came in the mail I saw Big H come out of the guest room in this attire. That boy has style. And quite the personality.




Oh my sweet Big H! I'm so happy you're a part of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment