Sunday, November 30, 2014

Enjoying Our November

November sure flew by, but we had a lot of fun throughout the month.

The boys helped me celebrate my birthday






We enjoyed our first snow fall by keeping with the crazy tradition of walking barefoot in it. Big H built a snowman. He then built another snowman because he wrecked the first one before I got a photo. They love snow. I need to try harder to get them some good snow clothes so we can got out and enjoy it more.



After a stressful week for of eye surgery, recovering, work, work and work we decided to go do something fun together. We went to check out a new make your own soap store in Provo. The boys loved it. I was not too happy with my decision to take Little S though. He was kind of a stinker. 




The finished products.

Later I took Little M for a turn. Big H wanted to go again so he paid for his own.



The kids love making the soap, and they were so excited about using it. They couldn't stop talking about how great it was! I appreciated how nice and personable they were. You should check them out.

We also enjoyed ourselves at Thanksgiving. We finally got the twins' turkeys decorated-- I think this assignment was about a week or two late. We have a ninja-- with a ninja sword tongue depressor-- and Superman.

This years fun fruit tray.


Two of the boys went with their Dad for Thanksgiving down south, so it was just me Big H and Little M. We had a fun Thanksgiving with my family, and we have had fun spending some quieter time together.


Big H had fun with his Rainbow Dash at Thanksgiving. I even let him use my flower to style her hair with.


Little M spent the night at Grandma's so Big H and I just enjoyed hanging out together. He played Yahtzee with me-- and totally cheated-- and watched "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" with me. Both traditions for me. Though I haven't been able to convince someone to play Yahtzee with me for a couple years. Oh, I forgot, Rainbow Dash played Yahtzee with us too.


Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment