Thursday, September 24, 2009

September 12 and 21, 2009: The Boys Are such good Helpers

A couple Saturdays ago, after receiving my Grandma's Pumpkin party invite, I sat down and started working on our Halloween costumes. Apparently the party will be on the 26th of September which left me with very little time to put things together. Well Little H got fussy so I put him on my lap, and he decided he wanted to help. He was pulling and playing with the tulle. Putting it in his mouth on occasion. It was adorable! He wasn't as into it when we decided to pull out the camera, but we got a couple cute pics.



He loved the tulle so much I gave a scratch piece I had in my drawer. He played with it for a bit and then he threw up on it.

The next day his daddy wrapped it around his head for some cute pics!



The poor little boy had just gotten back from the doctor. The instacare doc said he seemed happy and healthy, but that he might be starting to get a respiratory virus that's been going around. He sounded so horrible that weekend. He was so congested, and he wouldn't drink anything. I'm still yet to find out what the deal is with that boys congestion.


The boys have also been helping me walk my nephew to kindergarten. I took these pics on Monday, but they help me everyday.




Such cute boys!

2 comments:

  1. So, what costume are you making that involves blue tulle? Making the boys Cinderella dresses? Tee hee. One of my sis-in-laws made us each a tulle skirt for witches night out - sweet, huh? Mine's orange and black. Don't ya just LOVE HALLOWEEN?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously I can't even explain how excited I get about Halloween! Cinderella is close. I actually made me a blue fairy costume. I think I finally got all our costumes wrapped up. I'm glad I used the machine this year. I used to hand so everything :P My grandma's party tomorrow will be the test run. I'm sure I'll be making some additions and repairs before the big day in October.

    ReplyDelete