Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September 5, 2009: A date at Cowabunga Bay!



One day I was driving up towards Salt Lake when I looked over and saw a bright, new, colorful water park by the Draper outlet stores. It looked interesting and fun, so I went home to research what it could be. I discovered it is called Cowabunga Bay. I told Craig I'd like to go, so he tracked down some discount tickets for us. Our timing was a little off- we went the Saturday before Labor Day so it was a little nippy out- but we still had a blast.

The whole place is basically like a giant jungle gym that has verious water toys placed everywhere. You could make a day out of finding ways to splash unsuspecting victims that are either walking below you, or sliding on the slides.



There's also a little splash pool and a lazy river. The water was a bit warmer in the Lazy River, so we visited it a lot



Their signature features are these two huge water cups that fill up and then spill all over the park. Craig took the big on and I took the small one.





That's the Worlds Biggest Splash- literally- that just dumped all over Craig ;)






All-in-all it was a fun date! Thanks sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment