Wednesday, December 16, 2009

December 14 through the 16, 2009: Merry Christmas to all . . .



It appears I may have sent our letter out a little early. We have had a few events happen within the last week.

I started back to work on Monday. I'm currently subbing for the girl I'm replacing- who, coincidentally, replaced me a few months ago- and next Monday I'll officially be working again.

Craig has completed an application for UVU and has also been accepted. We're looking at our options for our financial future, and we're praying daily for an answer to be made clear.

The boys are getting more and more active. They are so close to crawling now, and they amaze us with how much they move.

My sister-in-law went into preterm labor. She started dilating and having contractions early this week. Her original due date was February, but they measured the baby and said she was approximately 35 weeks along. She's in the hospital on bed rest and receiving steroid shots for the baby's lungs.

Dorothy Ann (My Buick) has had some adventures. I backed her off our driveway and into a ditch, and she ruined a spark plug wire by getting a dirt like substance up next to them. Luckily Craig was home to help me out of the ditch. And my Dad, and some electrical tape, helped to fix the shorting out, spark plug wire.

We also received a call about Craig's debit card saying that someone was using his number to purchase gas in Connecticut. Luckily the bank caught it, and everything is being taken care of.

Craig and I are getting ready for Christmas, and the season is keeping our spirits high. Nothing will stop us from enjoying one of the most wonderful times of the year. I heard a quote that at Christmas time we feel emotions that are comparable to those we will feel on the other side of the veil. I believe that to be very true and Craig and I are very grateful for the blessings we have received and the out pour of love and support from friends and family.

God Bless us Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, you two... when it rains it pours! But, I'm glad the Lord is sending you little tender mercies to help your holidays along. We're praying for you, too. Good luck and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Christmas card! You're little family is so perfect...
    wow, a lot has happened in the last 2 or so weeks. I'm glad to hear that Jessica is measuring father along, that makes me feel more at ease.
    That's so crazy that you're replacing your replacement lol
    Can't wait to see you & Craig tomorrow (but mostly the twins)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Merry Christmas! You two have found the true JOY of the season. No matter the obstacles you encounter the Lord is always there to lean on or carry you through. We love you both very much.
    We will add Jessica to our prayers.

    ReplyDelete