Wednesday, December 2, 2009

November 25-29, 2009: Happy Thanksgiving!!!

For Thanksgiving this year we headed down South, and spent the holiday with Craig's family. It was great to see everyone!

We arrived in Cedar on Wednesday night and stayed with our friends there.



On Thursday we headed to Craig's parents house to enjoy a Thanksgiving feast. All the food was very delicious!






Craig's mom bought a bottle of sparkling apple cider, one of my favorite beverages, for Craig and I. I had to give the boys their first taste.




After we had finished eating we went out shooting. I need to get myself more familiar with guns ;)







We came back and had dessert, played some Wii games and Uncle Levi gave the boys the "we love The Cardinals" talk.



It was a fun day!

When we got home that night the boys got to wear their Christmas PJ's for the first time. So cute!





On Friday Craig and I went and visited some friends and family in town. We stopped to pet some sheep in a field, and Big H loved it!




After that we all gathered together to get a family picture






On Saturday Craig and I met some of Craig's mission buddies for lunch.



After that we headed to Vegas to visit family. This was the boys first trip there. We stayed at the Stratosphere which was wonderful. Our room had a jetted tub! A favorite feature of mine. The only bad thing was tipping the bell hops. I have know idea how much to tip them.




On Sunday we visited with some family and then we headed home.




It was a crazy fun filled trip! Surprisingly it wasn't as exhausting as previous trips. Thank goodness the boys are getting better at going out of town.

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that family foto turned out better than anyone could have hoped. But YIKES, what is my face doing in that picture of Levi, Hazel, and I?! lol.

    I'm glad you had a great holiday. It was fun making some memories together. Tomy is having cousin withdrawals now that everyone is gone - poor thing! It's a good thing Christmas is coming.

    ReplyDelete