Tuesday, December 29, 2009

To our Santa. . .



We've always been taught that the spirit of Santa is the most important aspect of the jolly old figure. That is why I've never stopped believing in him. His spirit exists and therefore so does he. It is the spirit of charity, love and giving without want of receiving. The spirit of Christ. The spirit of Christmas.

Our special Santa truly embraced this spirit. He didn't ask for a gift in return, a plate of cookies or even recognition for his good deed. I do not even know who this special Santa is, which is why I'm posting this. I'm hoping that maybe our Santa will come across this post so that he will know how truly grateful we are for his kindness.

So Thank you Santa for the Gift Card! We can't tell you how much we appreciated it. The value of your thoughtfulness and kindness is worth more than the money on that card!

2 comments:

  1. I love these santa outfits. I hope they will wear them every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them to! But we had a laundry accident where they were washed with red sheets, and I can't get the pink out of the white. We'll have to get them some for next year :)

    ReplyDelete