Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 14, 2010: Happy Valentines Day!!!



My Valentines Day celebration actually started at work on Friday. We had a fun little party at school. This is one of my favorite times to be at work. I just love all the cute little Valentines and the kids who have tried so hard to spell my name correctly. I always enjoy looking at the Valentines I've received throughout the years from the kids I've helped teach.

After work I came home and Craig and I gathered the boys and my nephew together for some pictures. It was a bit difficult because Big H was grumpy and kept throwing the flowers and the hat away from him.





On Saturday Craig and I took our Anniversary pictures, and then went shopping for Valentines Day presents.

On Sunday, we exchanged gifts before church. The boys and Craig ate my peeps because apparently they had a strawberry cream flavor. I did not notice this when I bought them, and had I noticed I would have decided not to purchase. I like normal peeps but the strawberry cream did not sound good to me at all.





Later that day we enjoyed a steak dinner at my parents house. It was delicious and left me very full and very satisfied.

Thanks everyone who helped make this a great Valentine's Day Weekend! Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had so much fun. The babies are so photogenic. They are really beautiful babies.

    ReplyDelete