Sunday, February 14, 2010

February 9, 2009: Happy Anniversary!!!

On Tuesday Craig and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. How far we've come in just 2 years.



We didn't have the money to take a small trip somewhere, so we stayed home. I took 2 days off of work to rest and spend time with my hubby. We were going to try and find some fun stuff we could do around here, but I ended up being sick so we stayed home and played video games :)

We did enjoy a trip to Ikea on Friday, and we went out to eat at Applebee's on Tuesday. The food was yummy, and they ended up buying us a dessert. Just so you know their cookie sundae is wonderful.



We got dressed up and took pictures on Saturday. We decided to make that a little tradition for our anniversary.

All in all I enjoyed spending this special day with the man I love. We've had 2 great years and I'm hoping we have many more.

4 comments: