Tuesday, February 2, 2010

January 24-30, 2010: Just to Catch You Up!



Last week was a fun week for us.

Craig and I gave talks in church on Sunday. We had to talk on Faith and Testimony. Craig did a wonderful job. I, however, never refer to my public speaking moments as anything close to wonderful.

The boys finally got over their colds, which was such a relief for everyone.

The boys also discovered Ruby's dog dishes. Big H plays in the water and Little H eats the food. Big H has been known to sneak a few bites himself :P

We learned that Little H can crawl up at least one step, and he's starting to pull himself up to the standing position.

On Saturday Craig and I took my parents to the "Sherlock Holmes" movie with some gift cards we had from Christmas. We all really enjoyed the film. Thank you to my Aunt Salonna for watching the boys so we could enjoy a get away to the movies!

We also learned that the boys like fruit loops. . .a lot!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture - you're hair is so ooh-la-la lovely! It's a nice contrast to the icky post - icky talks, icky colds, icky dog food! :) I'm glad most of those ickies are in the past - as for the dog food, I'm afraid that's probably just the tip of the icky iceberg for the boys. :b

    ReplyDelete