Friday, December 9, 2011

Ward Christmas Party



Well not much to report from here. This week we had the Ward Christmas Party. Good food and good company? We're game! We volunteered to decorate a table. Luckily I got off work early enough to do it. We won most traditional.

We enjoyed a good program, and had fun visiting with our friends.

I was thankful that Craig was able to join me this year. However, I was still not in the mood to chase the boys all around the church. Was it not for the fact that I love parties, especially Christmas Parties, we may not have gone.

Hey, at least I didn't have to cook dinner.

1 comment:

  1. You need to figure out which girls (or boys) in your ward LIKE to chase children around at ward functions. They are truly godsends!

    It's a measure of how uncomfortable I am with this overdue baby belly that we stayed home from our ward party last night. I enjoy good company and free food that I didn't have to think about, prepare, or clean up. I also enjoy having the kids play with friends and stay out my hair - it's VERY nice that they are of an age to go play independently. But the frozen pizza was worth it since it meant I could sit around with my belly sticking out.

    ReplyDelete