Thursday, October 4, 2012

Those Cute Boys of Mine

Another catch up.

We've had all the boys under the same roof for a week now, and it has been crazy, but fun.

Big H has started saying things are grosey grose. "That's grosey grose." It cracks me up.

Big H is sweet about the baby to. When he cries Big H says, "The baby needs a bottle." One time he brought me a bottle and a can of formula. One night my mom watched all the boys while I picked Craig up from work. I asked to wait to feed the baby as long as she could-- its part of his fussiness issue. When I got back she said she would've waited longer to feed him but Big H kept chewing her out.

The other day we sat down to eat lunch and Big H said, "Let's put on some music mom." It was a proud moment for this mom!

Little M can be a little stinker sometimes. When Craig and I are hugging he'll come over and push us apart.

Little M also started calling the dogs by name. He sats, "Ruby!" And then clicks his tongue.

Little M is a cute little dancer too. He'll randomly stop and spin in circles or boogy down when fun music is playing. He even asked to hold the baby and made me spin in circles with him and the baby.

The boys have started calling Craig Daddy. It's so stinking cute!

P.S. We got the boys Halloween costumes the other day. They had sleep in them :).







1 comment:

  1. Of course they had to sleep in them! :) lol!

    Isn't a van wonderful?!

    ReplyDelete