Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Break

These are the only pictures I got of our St Patty's day celebrations. We mostly just put this wig on the boys and took pictures. And I'm posting them here because I didn't upload them and I forgot, until now, that I had them :)




We did do a little celebrating I guess. While Craig was in class my mom and I went to a little event at my nephew's school. Then on Sunday we had corned beef and cabbage for dinner.

I also forgot to post about our visit from Craig's cousin Cody. He came up during conference weekend for a mission reunion. We really enjoyed having him come and visit. We always like having company.



Did I mention he has this neck rub technique that calms the boys right down.



This past week was my Spring Break, which meant I got a week off to spend with all my boys.

At the beginning of the week I went to lunch with friends from work. One I worked with last year and she was visiting from out of town.

Then I tried to catch up on house work.

Then Craig and I started cleaning out the house, and trying to put stuff together for a yard sale. And Craig put the boys bathroom door up as a bedroom door.

I continued to try and catch up on house work.

We got a fun letter from the IRS saying our tax return saying, do to some mistakes on our part, our tax return would be another 6-8 weeks.

I still tried to catch up on house work.

Do to lack of a tax return we had to look for outside help for food and diapers- and laundry soap.

I did the laundry and tried to catch up on house work.

We had some really nice weather up here. In fact, it's been the nicest spring I've seen up here in a long time. Since the weather was good Craig and I started to clean up the yard.

I got pooped after only a little bit of yard work, and could not find the energy to try and catch up on house work.

The week ended with Craig attending the first of 14 CNA classes- thanks to mom and dad S.- that will be on Saturdays from 8-5.

I still tried to catch up on house work.

We also went on some walks to enjoy the nice weather. We walked up to my parents to wish my mom a Happy Birthday on Wednesday. And the boys and I walked to the post office and the grocery store on Saturday while Craig was at school.

It was a fun Spring Break, and it reminded me of just how much I miss being able to stay home. Back to work I go. Two months, solid, until summer comes. I may need a lot of pep talks and foot rubs to get through it.

*normally I would have had the idea for this post planned out in advance, and by doing so I would have documented my week with some pictures. But I'm not that quick on my feet anymore so here's a few I found that you may enjoy.*





1 comment:

  1. adorable! i'm glad to hear you're back working, even though you might not agree. it's a good break from the norm!

    ReplyDelete