Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Year of Birthdays!

Actually it happens every year. Since the unexpected growth of my side of the family we have Birthdays all year long to keep us busy.

It all starts in January with my brother's newest little one



Then along comes March. This young lady- my sis-in-law has a birthday



along with these two little bumpkins



In April we have an April fools baby. My brother's step son celebrates his birthday on the 1st



Then my mom's is on the 7th



In May we have my Father's birthday- also on the 7th



June, of course, is Craig's birthday



July is my brother's other step son's birthday



August is my other nephew's birthday. He is my brother's first wife's son, and technically there's no relation, but we love him to death and he'll always be part of the family



September is my brother's birthday



October is my brother's birthday. He was from my mom's first marriage. He passed away at 20 months, but every year we try to remember his special day

November is my birthday



Anyway. . .needless to say, we stay pretty busy, birthday wise around here, and we have a lot of cake and ice cream opportunities- almost too much.

This month we celebrated my nephew's birthday and my mom's.

For my nephew's birthday we all went to McDonalds, and then we had cake and ice cream on Easter Sunday.





The boys got to eat their first Hamburgers- thanks to Grandma A.




He got dressed like a Dinosaur because he kept saying that on his birthday he'd turn into a dinosaur.



For my mom's birthday we all got together for a nice dinner on Saturday.





The boys look so cute in these sweaters that their Great Grandma G. made for them.





My brother got a job as a security guard. He's way excited about it! He's wanted to be a cop his whole life. He came straight from work to my mom's party.



That's 55 plus 2. Not 552.



My nephew came back from staying with his mom for the week, and was so overjoyed to see everyone he had to give out presents. This was my gift. It's a "Ball Machine Gum" according to my nephew.

1 comment:

  1. Ball Machine Gum, how funny.
    I love these pics! If your baby was due in December that would have completed it! I can't believe how it's all worked out for every month of the year, wow!
    I really like the tin-horn-hats LOL

    ..it's also cute that Jess let him dress up like a dinosaur! it's totally her to help the boys make their dream come true

    ReplyDelete