Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's That Time of Year!

OK, so we still have a while until Halloween, but since my Grandpa's Pumpkin Party seems to be happening in September now- and with the little bundle coming to us soon- I decided to get a start on our costumes

Little H is our lion.



The baby will be our tiger



And Big H will be our bear



I wasn't sure if making them myself would save us money this year, so Craig started scouting things out on the internet and we started checking DI to see if they had sufficient supplies. I guess I should never doubt DI. They always manage to have what I need. We found just the right things for a lion and a tiger- they even had a tigger outfit that was close to the baby's size. Craig found a great deal on the bear costume so we just ordered that one.

There is still work to be done, but they looked so cute all dressed up I had to snap some pics.

Here's a pic of Big H in the lion costume just for fun! For a minute we couldn't decided who should be what, but I decided Little H fit the lion better.

No comments:

Post a Comment