Saturday, August 7, 2010

July 31, 2010: Pool Party!

My nephew- Big P- had his birthday party last weekend at my parents pool. We had quite the turn out. It was a fun party.



Playing in the pool!



The boys loved the beach balls.



I promise he was having fun!


Everyone taking a break to eat. The food was great. Even the twins ate well.


My poor nephew M was so sick that day. Too bad he couldn't enjoy his brother's b-day party.


The pinata took quite a beating, but never broke. It broke off the string before it cracked open. I think Craig eventually had to rip it open.


Here's big P taking a final swing at it.


Yummy cake! Why couldn't they eat their birthday cake this well?



And, every kids favorite part, the presents.




This is how all the adults felt after the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment