Saturday, August 28, 2010

Yummies in Our Tummies!

There was a local frozen custard shop in town called Yummies, and it was the closest thing we could find to a ma and pop shake shop around here. We were sad to see it move out of town and down to the Provo mall. Then we learned they opened up a small express booth for the summer. So we took the boys, met grandma and grandpa and we all enjoyed a night of some tasty custard.



Craig and I were caught of guard by the "Cash or Check Only" sign, so I had to run to the gas station next door and buy something so we could get some cash back. I bought a Dr. Pepper, and then grabbed some cups so I could divvy it out to the children who would undoubtedly ask for some. Can you believe they charged me for the cups?



P.S. This was supposed to make it into the last post, but I totally forgot to put it there.

1 comment: