Thursday, August 5, 2010

That's My Boy!

I'm happy to report that Little H finally latched on to a security item.



One day I caught him snuggling on the couch with this blanket his Aunt Jessica made for him. He was just laying there. How often does that happen?

Sadly the blanket happens to be huge, so it makes it hard to travel with. So I made him some smaller versions.




While we are on the subject of Little H I must mention his cute obsession with my jewelery.

I'll loop my earrings around his ears and he'll shake his head so he can hear the rattle. And every morning he pulls out one of my fake pearl necklaces and wraps it around his neck.




Perhaps it should worry me, but I just find it to be the cutest thing in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry we will get him ties with real cool tie tacks. Maybe a pearl with a little bell or rattle. lol I think it is way cute too.

    ReplyDelete