Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Leaves are Falling all Around!



It's been a long time since the boys have played outside so I had Craig pick up a rake from my parents house and we all went outside to play in the leaves.





The boys loved it. Though falling into those big leaf piles did scare them a bit.



Craig was so excited to finally have a pile big enough to jump in, but I don't think he realized how un-cushion-y the landing would be.



Poor Big H! We were trying to get both boys to look up by holding Baby M over their heads. Well Baby M decided to do some target practice by spitting up right on Big H. They all just had baths today too.


What cute brothers!




Baby it's cold outside!


2 comments:

  1. I love the leaves!!! and those cute Stratton boys too. (And yes, Craig is included in that statement. Did you have to ask?) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are SOOO cute! I love the blessing pictures too with the highland attire and all. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete