Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Shoe Miser

Little H has a serious shoe fetish. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. At first he was constantly bringing me shoes. He'd bring me shoes to put on him, he'd bring me shoes to put on Big H and he'd bring me my shoes. Now he just won't even take them off.

Here he is waking up first thing in the morning. Shoes on and all!


If I try to take them off for bath time he starts to cry. I have to give him a pair of flip flops to hold him over.

He was upset that I had to take his shoes off to change his clothes. He was happy when I brought up socks and he could see the "shoe putting on" potential.


When I try to take them off before nap time or bed time he starts to cry. I've just been letting him sleep in them.

Uh-oh! Big H took his shoes!

Here he is throwing a fit because Big H took his shoes


The other day he got dog poop on them. He threw a huge fit as I removed the shoes and took them out of the room. I had to quickly swap in his brothers shoes so he'd be happy again.


I ran out to the car to fetch Little H his shoes.


He's happy again!


Apparently Big H loves the camera! He really wanted me to get some shots of him, so here he is!

1 comment: