Monday, November 1, 2010

October 28-30, 2010: The Stratton's Halloween

Thursday the 28

We went over to my brother's house to carve pumpkins with the cousins.






We don't like guts. . .



. . .but Grandpa does!



Look at our fancy pumpkins!






Friday the 29


We skipped nap time to go to the city's main street Trick-or-Treating activity.





Craig and the boys got all dressed up, but I didn't because my hair takes to darn long to do. That's my one regret with this years costume, it's not one I can just throw on and still look OK in.

Saturday the 30

The boys skipped nap time yet again to go get haircuts, and I took that time to get all dolled up and in my costume. Here's me with my McDreamy!




The boys came home, and Grandma Dendra helped me paint their faces.





Pretty soon we were all dressed up and ready for a fun night of Trick-or-Treating.




Unfortunately we stepped outside to see this. . .



We decided to wait out the storm, but the kids started to get restless. When it slowed down we ventured out. We got a little wet, but we still had fun. The boys enjoyed Trick-or-Treating. Big H would get mad at the houses where nobody was home, and he wouldn't want to leave the houses where they were home. Little H kept shutting the screen door in peoples faces after they gave him the candy- that little stinker! After Trick-or-Treating, in our neighborhood, we went to my parents house for some more Trick-or-Treating and some dinner.





My brother's family came over too, and my nephew K. Cute, Cute cousins!




The boys Trick-or-Treated with my nephew K around my parents neighborhood. At the first house he told the people, "They're twins! He's a tiger and he's a rabbit!"- close ;) Then at the next house someone asked how old the twins were. I told them about 20 months. So then at the next house nephew K told the people, "They're twins! They're 20 months!" What a cute kid!

When we got home we all got cleaned up and in our PJ's. I talked Craig into letting the twins stay up to watch a Halloween movie with us. We popped some popcorn and had a good time.





The boys liked feeding each other popcorn!



It was fun to feed daddy too!



Poor baby M! He's so little his brothers kept laying on him, and they didn't even know it.




Good thing I have daddy to keep me safe!



I have to throw in a few more pics of the boys costumes just because they are so cute! I put in extra one's of Baby M because he was too little to Trick-or-Treat this year.








Happy Halloween Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Cute striped shirts ;)

    It looks like you had a very fun holiday. I loved all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween to you all. Love the costumes!

    ReplyDelete