Thursday, December 23, 2010

Guthrie Christmas Party 2010





The annual Christmas Party, on my mom's side of the family, was hosted by my brother and sis-in-law this year.

Dinner

Very yummy! They ordered food from Sysco.

We opened presents right after dinner because some of our relatives had to leave to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concert.







The Nativity




When we were young grandkids we would dress up and tell the nativity story. Now this tradition is passed on to our grandchildren. A little chaotic because they had just opened their gifts. I have different plans for next time that I'm in charge. Plans I should have executed this year, but I just didn't listen to myself.

I DON'T WANT TO BE A SHEPHERD! The boys weren't feeling well- in fact they were worse off then I thought they were- plus he fell of the chair while I was getting him dressed.



Mom, my costume covers my hands! How dare you make it do that! Little H has a thing about his hands being covered.



How sweet is this?!



Mary tending to her baby. She was so sweet with the little babe!



Thanks for the fun party! And thanks for the gifts everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment