Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Baby Loves Babies!


My Little H has always been outgoing and adventurous. He finds trouble wherever it may hide, and he's always been a little stubborn. Big H is tenderhearted and easy going. If he gets in trouble it's usually because he joined in on the fun with his brother- or because he started to hit and throw a tantrum. Big H also had a love for animals- real and stuffed toys. I would have picked Big H to be my baby loving boy. But I was wrong.

It all started when my nephew was born in January. Little H was always looking in his car seat. Then came our Baby M and Little H wanted to hold him, feed him and give him his binky. He's always helping mom take care of him. He pats his back like he sees mom do, and he rubs his head when cries. On occasion you'll see him rocking the car seat.

It was then that Craig and I decided to ask Santa to bring Little H a baby doll for Christmas.

Well a few days later My mom brought some of my old toys over and Little H pulled out this doll. He carried it around all day. It even took a bath with him. I got tired of looking at a naked baby so I went and got a Preemie onesie for it to wear. It now resides in Little H's bed. Isn't that just the cutest thing you have ever seen?

Little H reminds me of my brother. Stubborn and hard headed, but compassionate to a fault!

1 comment:

  1. Hazel has just hit the stage where babies are the best! Luckily we had a bunch of babies from Tomy's baby phase. It's fun to see them be so nurturing. It's also funny to see how they interpret what we do with a baby. Hazel likes to tuck her's in to sleep with a kiss on the forehead. :)Tomy just thinks that it's time we got another real baby.

    ReplyDelete