Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Many Thanks

I've really neglected to give thanks where thanks is due. So I'd like to share my many appreciations here.

Thank you to Mom and Dad Stratton for all the help you've given us. For coming up and helping out with the kids and for all the many other things you have done.

Thank you to Mom and Dad Andreason for keeping me company on the nights that Craig is at work. And for helping me go shopping and to ward activities. Thanks for helping me watch the boys so I can keep a little sanity. Thanks for everything!



Thank you to my friend Juleen and her Family. They watched Baby M for 3 whole nights. It was a wonderful break, and it felt so good to see the me that isn't frustrated and yelling all the time. You guys are amazing!



Thank you to the woman at the ward Christmas Party who held Baby M so I could eat my dinner.



Thank you to the other ward members that helped me at the ward get together the other night. I was glad I could join in the fun, but sad Craig couldn't come.

And thank you to the many people, I run into while I'm out and about, that have helped me in just small simple ways.

All of you have been an answer to my prayers. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment