Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a great Valentine's Day just spending time with friends and family.




Our first Valentine's adventure was making some fun Valentine's for Grandparents, Aunts,Uncles and friends




I got this cute idea of making their feet look like hearts. Well I didn't realize how big the finished product would be- especially after we added a few pictures. Yes they are huge Valentine's, but they sure are cute.





On Valentine's Day I waited in line forever to get a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's. We invited my parents over and had a nice dinner. Then we decorated homemade sugar cookies and delivered them to the neighbors.

In this picture Big H actually looks like he's doing some decorating. We just decorated the boys a cookie and let them pick at it while we decorated the others.




We took some to our neighbors and the boys nursery leaders. Can I just tell you how cute it was to see Little H waiting outside the door holding a plate of cookies. I had to grab the camera before we hit the last house, but this doesn't even begin to capture the cuteness.



Hope everyone had a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment