Saturday, February 19, 2011

Our 3rd Anniversary



It was over a week ago and I'm finally posting about. We had a wonderful Anniversary!

On Tuesday the 8th we went to see "Tangled". We haven't been to a movie at the theater forever. We went with all three boys and they were fantastic! We loved the movie by the way. Craig has been talking about it ever since.



On Wednesday the 9th (our actual Anniversary) we spent an evening at home. We had a nice dinner of Alfredo with spaghetti noodles and Chicken Salad. We couldn't find a sitter so the boys joined us. I'll admit the evening looked bad when the children all screamed for an hour or more and I tipped my full glass of sparkling cider into the Alfred sauce, but it turned out to be really nice.



Then finally on Friday the 18 we took our Anniversary pictures.






Thanks for three great years sweetie! I'd never want to go back because I love how much more I love you now!

1 comment: