Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Our St. Patty's Day

This year I forgot to wear green. And I forgot to dress the boys in green. In fact, the only member of our family that wore green that day was Baby M, and that's because I dressed him after I realized it was a Holiday-- Craig tries to claim his green eyes count, but I disagree. Yes me, who tries to make every little Holiday fun and special, did not wear green on St. Patrick's Day. But we did have a little celebration. Do I have pictures of it? No. But I'll tell you about it.

We invited my parents over for a festive dinner of Corned Beef and Cabbage. Along with this meal we also had some corn bread, scalloped potatoes and Sugar cookies with green sprinkles-- don't tell anyone that the sprinkles were actually Christmas trees.

I never did dress in green, and I never dressed the boys in green either. But we had a fun day. Oh, and when I went places I wore flip flops with green on them. That's festive right? And the boys had green on the onesies that were under their shirts. That counts right?

Here are the only photos we have from that day. The twins asked to color and Baby M got a hold of one of the markers.




Hope you had a Happy St. Patty's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh markers! We can't own markers. They're TOO disasterous!

    ReplyDelete