Sunday, March 13, 2011

Few!

I've been a lazy blogger and now I'm going to pay for it. We've just been so busy, and up to so much, that it's been hard to find the time to blog. But since we've been so busy I now have a lot of stuff to blog about. Well here goes:

Baby M turned 6 months old on March 1st. We had a little party for him. I'll post more about that later.



We celebrated my Grandma's 80th birthday by having a big party on Saturday March 5th. My Aunt Maxinne-- Great aunt actually-- came from Colorado and I was so excited to see her and have her meet Baby M. I was really sad that Craig wasn't able to be there.






On Sunday the twins and I drove down to Cedar City for our friends' baby blessing. We stayed the night in Toquerville and waited for Craig to join us, with baby M, on Monday. We were going to drive back on Monday night but we got snowed in and had to stay till Tuesday.





We're poor so I made this to take as a gift to the blessing.



Grandpa showed us the new tent that goes on top of the van. Looks like a pretty cozy place to sleep!



On Wednesday I went in to sub at work. I've been getting a lot of calls for subbing lately. It's been great! I'm excited to get a little extra income.

On Thursday I had a very unsuccessful Heritage Makers party, but a great chocolate fountain set up. Those that didn't come missed out ;)

On Friday I went into work again.

On Saturday I went to a friends baby shower. I met her way back when I worked at Tuacahn. I decided to make her some scrapbook pages as a gift, but it really didn't save much money this time around.






I was really unhappy with this page. I found these "My Little Pony" looking stickers, and I they looked like something that would go well with my friends personality. I think the page turned out ugly, but she didn't seem to mind. Hopefully she enjoys it.


Other things we've been up to:

I started walking with some ladies from the ward every other day. I've only been once actually, sad I know. On my way home that day I ran into a neighbor who told me there were some swans in the creek. I went home and grabbed my camera to take some pics. Then Craig and I took the boys to see them. Later in the week I took the twins around the neighborhood to deliver some birthday invites. The swans had come down stream little and Big H was so excited. He kept running to look at them, and then he'd repeat, "Swan, Swan," after me. It was seriously adorable!





Other than all this craziness we've just been trying plan the boys birthday and keep up with daily life.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Ok first of all, you have the sweetest little family EVER! And second, you are quite talented at scrap booking! It's good to see you guys are having such good times and I hope you guys continue to do well! :-)

    ReplyDelete