Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What's Better Than a Day With Grandma?

A day with three Grandma's!

Last Friday I decided to take my car loving son on a trip to my mom's work. Why? Because at my mom's work there are a lot of big fun trucks to look at. But before we headed out we got a surprise visit from Grandma Darrington and Grandma Dendra!



Grandma Dendra and I were naughty. See it all started when some strangers on the street mistook Baby M for a girl-- this happens a lot with our boys. Well I've been looking at him wondering if he would make a cute girl or not-- the strangers thought he made a cute girl. So curiosity got the best of me and Grandma Dendra and I placed a bow on Baby M's head-- I've done this once with Little H and a flower and he makes a cute girl too ;)



Well Grandma Dendra and Grandma Darrington soon had to leave, so me and the boys headed to Grandma Andreason's-- my mom's-- work. As requested, she took us to see the big trucks, and boy was Little H in high heaven.





Big H was a little scared.




We always love spending the day with grandma, and spending it with three is even better!


No comments:

Post a Comment